1. I’ve always been big on drunken honesty, so let me be the first to tell you that he doesn’t give a shit about you. Please love me.
2. I never wanted to be alive until I heard my name slide across your tongue.
3. I keep getting high to forget that you won’t talk to me. I know it isn’t healthy, but you don’t care, so why should I?
4. Sometimes my feelings for you hit me like a fucking train and I can’t tell if I’m actually happy or if I’m on the verge of a mental breakdown.
5. I know its only been two hours since I last saw you, but I cant stop thinking about the way it felt when your lips touched mine.
6. Why did I think we could fix each other? Gasoline can’t put out a fire.
7. I get that you’re sad, but you can’t ignore me forever.
8. We’re so bad for each other, but, fuck, I don’t want to live in a world in which you don’t exist.
8 voicemails I wanted to leave you but didn’t because I was afraid you’d pick up if I called. (via kindofalone)
i hate it when u stop being friends w someone or u break up w someone cos uve got all this information about them like at the back of ur mind like their birthday or their favorite game or whatever, and even years later things will come up and you’ll think about that person and its like. oh. and it never really Stops
this is so painful
“I was surrounded by drug abuse. It was something that was always there. The editor, the photographer, everybody was smoking or shooting drugs, so it was natural for me. I just thought that was the way things worked. Did I shoot heroin? No, I sniffed it….I looked so skinny, with black circles under my eyes. It makes me sick, so sick, that’s what they wanted…. My habit became a full-time job….It cost money but I had money. If you give a 15-year-old thousands of dollars, she’s going to buy lots of shoes, clothes – whatever she is into at the time. Magazines will talk shit about you but they’ll still book you.”
- Jaime King
Cool. Looking her up
I know I sound confused but do you ever get the feeling that you’re being used